Monday, May 22, 2017

More photos and history of Clarinda, Iowa First United Methodist Church

 58º here in Clarinda, Iowa at 2:30 pm Monday as I start this blog.
I am posting more photos that I have found in the history of the First United Methodist Church here in Clarinda.  Click on any photo to enlarge.  Once it is enlarged you can right click and then save the photo to your computer if you like.

I have typed what descriptions I could get on each of these photos.



1


Still March of 1997, but unidentified

Still March of 1997, but unidentified



1





















Hope you enjoy these photos and clippings.  Looking thru to find more.
Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Final Moments of His Life, Calvin Has One Last Talk with Hobbes

       By  MYRNA LAPRES “Calvin? Calvin, sweetheart?” In the darkness Calvin heard the sound of Susie, his wife of fifty-three years. Calvin...