Sunday, December 11, 2016

Callaway High School Class of 1961

Looking back on photos of 2016 I decided to put all photos of our Callaway, Nebraska  High School class of 1961 reunion in June of 2016:   (CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE -- right click to save the image to your computer)
I am including all photos taken that day, which also include photos of photos of earlier reunions.  I am not taking the time to identify each of these now, but know my classmates will recognize all of them.











z


















c













































2



Kitty and Charles Nansel

Reunion in 1981

























2














3









6





























5















I will try to put captions on those I know at a later date.  Hope you classmates enjoy these and they bring back good memories.  
Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...