Friday, June 14, 2019

Tired, but a little better.

71º with bright sunshine and 14 mph winds with gusts to 27 mph.  Had a little rain as we woke up this Friday morning.
Click to enlarge this and read.  Hilarious!


Will post some photos from when in Lincoln with the heart surgery.  I had a lot of wonderful nurses (maybe 1/3 of them men) and the support people who continually were checking on me and giving me room service that I knew I wouldn't get quite so much of at home.
Patty and Cam with me on June 5th

Removing the main bandage


Niece Julie Miles who lives in Lincoln.

Granddaughters Ashley & Emmily

Julie & Ashley


The board that kept track of what was going on.

Ashley

Em

Grand Son-in-law Heath

Phyllis

With lady bug pillow

Kids brought balloons an
shrubbery

Stacey kept track of things and explained a
lot about when released.  She has called several
times since I left the hospital.

























































































Can't remember this nurses name, but he
had several day shifts with me.

I thought food was great, though didn't have much appitite
the first couple days.


Add caption


Add caption



Balloons made it home with me.












I see local doctor Monday and get leg stitches out and then consult the Heart PT department there at the Hospital.
Thought For The Day – There is nothing sweeter than the sound of a baby laughing. Unless it’s the middle of the night and you are home alone. And you don’t have a baby.   Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Final Moments of His Life, Calvin Has One Last Talk with Hobbes

       By  MYRNA LAPRES “Calvin? Calvin, sweetheart?” In the darkness Calvin heard the sound of Susie, his wife of fifty-three years. Calvin...