Thursday, August 17, 2023

'Nuther day in Clarinda

70º with clear sky here in Clarinda, IA at 9:30 am -- forecast high of 77º today.


 Photo of an oil painting I took in the First Monday Flea Market in Canton, TX in November of 2011.


I showed a few pictures in last blog of our week in State Center, IA with the Kenwood RV group.  If you want to look at all the things that went on Click HERE for my Google Photo Album on it.



Some photos of the flowers Phyllis has around the house.








We built the 24' x 36' shop building in 2009.  We insulated the north 16' or so, including the ceiling then when we put in some heavy-duty shelves at the front.  Since then I have worked off-and-on to insulate the rest of the building.  Couple years ago I got it down to part of the wall on the west side to insulate.  Have now finally torn down the "temporary" shelf I had put up so can finish the insulating job.



Later - LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...