Sunday, August 27, 2023

AH, cooler weather

 72º with a "feel like" of 72º here in Clarinda, IA at 11:10 am Sunday.  Predicted high of 77º today.  Shut off the air conditioner last night and have windows open with window fan bringing in the fresh air.  If it stays like this for a while I won't mind.

Not much going on.  Cleaned out and buried the old financial papers I found last week in the shop.  

Received the new acrylic dome cover for the roof of the trailer that I will put on sometime in the next few weeks.  Determining if I need to put new rubber coating on the roof of the trailer.

Cam & Patty will be here this weekend for his 40th class reunion and Phyllis & I will attend several of the CHS All Class Reunion events Saturday and Sunday.











Later, LC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...