75º with some rain this morning. After yesterday's mid-90's this is welcome.
I have been digging in all the back-up CD's and external Hard Drives coming up with writings I have made over the last 20 years or so on the computer and photos. Finding I have a lot to dig through as far as any notes on my book. Am sure it will be unorganized insofar as a timeline as I try to write down or put together thoughts as they come. They sometimes disappear before I can get them on the keyboard.
This is the only photo I took yesterday - in the back yard. Don't know what kind of flower or the bush it is on over the trellis. You might notice the ants on the bulb to the lower left.
Later, Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festus
On April 28, 1991, Ken Curtis was found dead by his wife at their home near Fresno, California. Only a day earlier, he had attended a rode...
-
68º here in La Feria, TX at 11 am Monday. Was a cool, to us, 59º this morning, but to get to 74º this afternoon. Was -2º with a "fee...
-
89º with a "feel like" of 93º here in La Feria, TX at 4 pm Monday. Dry, dry, dry. Drought persists here in southern Texas. We h...
-
Set our trailer up about 3:30 this afternoon (Saturday) at Starvy Creek which will have Bluegrass Festival from Wednesday through Saturday....
No comments:
Post a Comment