Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Some rain this morning - and cooler

75º with some rain this morning.  After yesterday's mid-90's this is welcome.

I have been digging in all the back-up CD's and external Hard Drives coming up with writings I have made over the last 20 years or so on the computer and photos.  Finding I have a lot to dig through as far as any notes on my book.  Am sure it will be unorganized insofar as a timeline as I try to write down or put together thoughts as they come.  They sometimes disappear before I can get them on the keyboard.
This is the only photo I took yesterday - in the back yard.  Don't know what kind of flower or the bush it is on over the trellis.  You might notice the ants on the bulb to the lower left.
Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...