Monday, March 11, 2019

56th wedding anniversary

Yesterday, March 10th, was our 56th wedding anniversary.  We did not celebrate.  I was in my 4th day of having lots and lots of canker sores on tongue, throat and all around mouth, so we did nothing --  I didn't even go to church and ate my lunch by pureeing what I did eat.  Missed my concert with the Magic Valley Men of A-Chord last evening.  Only have one concert left, this Wednesday.  Hope I can utter a few words in tune by that time.

Did go to the Kenwood RV Park once-a-month Bingo and lunch at Gatti's Pizza in Harlingen today.

Will post some photos of some things later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...