Friday, April 6, 2018

Getting cold in Branson

45º here in Branson, MO with predicted low of 27º overnight.  Will be unhooking outside water hose and putting a light bulb in underneath compartment where there are water lines.
Here are more pictures from our day Monday at Magnolia Market & Gardens 








Well, have taken 738 photos since we left La Feria Sunday morning and have spent hours editing them so can put some on here.  Went to Samson show this afternoon.  No filming is allowed, but click that link to get some of the show.  Show lasted from 3:30 pm to nearly 6 pm.

GROANER’S CORNER:(( "I had the toughest time of my life. First, I got angina pectoris and then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering from these, I got tuberculosis, double pneumonia and phthisis. Then they gave me hypodermics. Appendicitis was followed by tonsillectomy.   These gave way to aphasia and hypertrophic cirrhosis. I completely lost my memory for a while. I know I had diabetes and acute ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis.   I don't know how I pulled through it.... It was the hardest spelling test I've ever had."
---------------------------------
Trying to control her frizzy and dry hair, Kay treated her scalp with olive oil before washing it. Worried that the oil might leave an odor she washed her hair several times with strong soap.  That night when Kay went to bed, she leaned over to her husband and asked, "Do I smell like olive oil?"  "Why ?" he asked, pulling back. "Do I smell like Popeye?"

Will work on this later.  Just started raining out - unhooked water hose and put light bulb in storage area - 44º out, but predicted to be 29º by 3 am.  Rain on the trailer roof is a unique sound.  See it is 25º now in Clarinda and to be 16º in the morning.  Better here than there!

Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...