Monday, August 28, 2017

Where did August go? Guess we traveled most all of it!

76º with mostly cloudy skies here in Clarinda, IA at 2:49 pm Monday as I start this.
Trailer parked and being unloaded until next trip.

Eating lunch today on the deck.
Phyllis picked the cherry tomatoes Sunday when we got home
Granddaughter Ashley with her daughter Jessica
Drove 2567 miles in 3 weeks & 3 days; we saw 57 Kenwood Rhp neighbors, and several relatives in our travels through Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan, leaving on 8-4 and got home 8-27.
Spent Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon at our son Cameron's place and his daughter Emmy came up from Kirksville, MO and daughter Ashley with husband heath and daughter Jessica spent time there, also..


An inquiring look

Jessica with her Grandpa and Great-Grandpa

Jessica with her Aunt Emily

Jessica with GGrandparents Lynn & Phyllis

Jessica with Grandparents Cameron and Patricia
Well, it is not too hard to guess that our Grand Daughter Jessica was the focus of the weekend.









Even got Phyllis down on the floor.





















Will be catching up on things here at home.
Got 3 weeks worth of mail at the Post Office this morning.   Planning on going west to Grand Island, NE on Friday to attend the Nebraska State Fair.

GROANER’S CORNER:((

Doctor Doctor I think I'm a moth.
So why did you come around then?
Well, I saw this light at the window...!

Doctor, Doctor I keep getting pains in the eye when I drink coffee.  Have you tried taking the spoon out of the cup?

Doctor, Doctor will this ointment clear up my spots?  I never make rash promises!

Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a pack of cards.   I'll deal with you later.

Doctor, Doctor I keep thinking there is two of me.  One at a time please 

Doctor, Doctor I feel like a spoon!   Well sit still and don't stir!


A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink.  After a few he decides to visit the john.  He does not want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying,  " I SPIT IN THIS BEER, DO NOT DRINK'.  After a few minutes he returns.  There is another sign next to his beer saying, SO DID I.

Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...