Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Storms in SouthWest Iowa

59 degrees and storms moving through the area here at Clarinda, IA.  Reports on TV of tornado about 12 miles north of us near Hepburn, IA and Villisca.  Sitting at home in easy chair; have such sinus problems that have no energy at all.  Hoping I get over it before next Tuesday when have some work done on my knee.


Don't recall if I put this no before or not.  Lilacs Phyllis cut from back yard.

Picture off the internet;
Cam is at a meeting in Washington, D.C.

Took this shot last night as storms went through.  Phyllis dumped 1.5" of rain this morning which, I think, was from 2 days.










I did get up a day or so ago and clean
out the valley and gutters on
the end of the deck.










Have choir and square dance tonight, though at this moment I don't think I will be able to make it.

Later, Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, Lynn. We are waiting for warmer weather so our aches and pains go away! Think maybe we should head back to TX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea, heading back to Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...