Friday, July 19, 2019

Hot time in Iowa

86º with a "feel like" of 95º here in Clarinda, IA at 9:30 am Friday.  Forecast high today of 96º with a "feel like" of 112º at 4 pm and 5 pm.
Not much going on here but the heat.  I go to my last Cardio Rehab session at 11 this morning.  Click on photo to enlarge
Our weather forecast
"nuther picture of the 4014




















in back yard

in back yard

my view at cardiac rehab

Was on machine for 30 minutes - went 5.1
miles, but still in same place!





















GROANER'S CORNER:((  Things Mom Would Never Say::
"How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?" 

"Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too" "Just leave all the lights on ... it makes the house look more cheery" 

"Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week" 

"Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day" "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me." 

"The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here." 

"I don't have a tissue with me ... just use your sleeve" 

"Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve".
-----------------------
Tech Support: 'Ok Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.' 
Customer: 'I don't have a 'P'.' 
Tech Support: 'On your keyboard, Bob.' 
Customer: 'What do you mean?' 
Tech Support: ''P' on your keyboard, Bob.' 
Customer: 'I'm not going to do that!'

Maybe later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...