Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Wednesdy

A chilly 69º with 15 mph winds and heavy overcast in La Feria, TX


Stretching/chair exercise started this Monday.  Here are a few shots of others doing their thing.



Had 24 at Barbershop practice yesterday.  Gradually picking up numbers  Found that our
leader, in Illinois, who had 2 strokes and a heart attack this summer has had the
family gathering as he is nearing the end.  His wife is in a different nursing home with Alzheimer's
Our past leader has taken over.  Several passed this summer and one is on hospice now.
Christmas lights Phyllis put up at our place.

Office Christmas Lights

Spent some 3 hours with 5 trips to the dump area with
leaves and seeds taken off the roof of the Texas Room/Car Port




















Trying to get our Christmas tree home!

Our first, of the season, pot luck supper will be tonight  Tomorrow Phyllis hosts a "Welcome Back" party at 3:00 pm for the returning residents who are here.











We will host the first, of the season, Wednesday night Pegs & Jokers game tonight after the Pot Luck Supper.











GROANER’S CORNER:(( 
Punography::

I tried to catch some fog. I mist.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

The girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type O.

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

Energizer Bunny arrested: Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

Broken pencils are pointless.
-------------------------
“I have a seamstress friend whose job is hanging by a thread yet she is able to keep her sense of humor. She is sew funny she always has me in stitches.”
---------------------------
Q. How is the Italian version of Christmas different? 
A. One Mary, one Jesus, and 32 Wise guys.

Q. What happened when the snowwoman got angry at the snowman? 
A. She gave him the cold shoulder.

Q: How come you never hear anything about the 10th reindeer "Olive" ?
A: Yeah, you know, "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names"
=========================
Later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...