Monday, January 30, 2023

On Carnival Cruise Ship Vista

 Drove just under 400 miles to the Port of Galveston, leaving our home in La Feria, Texas at 5 am Saturday morning. Were through the check in process and eating late lunch on board by 2 pm.

I pre-purchased the wifi program for on board, but have found my computer refuses to connect--apparently due to the protection built in; it says it is an open unsafe connection.   I am not going to override it and mess up the computer. 

Listening to steel drums in the atrium.




Ever changing colors in atrium 

"Restored" a gospel group 


In Limelighter Lounge, where our daily private Bluegrass shows will be held 

Goldwing Express, sponsoring group. 

Sitting on top deck, soaking up some clouds.

I am using the PC to process my photos and videos, but will only make a few tedious blog posts with the telephone---which I don't like to type on.  Can't use, for now, the many photos taken with my legitimate camera, so took a few with the phone. 

This blog is really disjointed; I hate typing on a damned phone. 


We return to Galveston next Saturday morning. 

I have and will continue to put a few posts on Facebook directly from the phone. 

LC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...