Thursday, July 21, 2016

99 degrees

 58% humidity and 97º on back deck at 2:05 pm today.
61% humidity and 99º on back deck at 5:18 pm today.  A little warm.  Official weather site states 95º with "feel like" of 105º right now at 5:44 pm.

Am pretty sure we aren't going to eat our supper at the table on the back deck outside tonight.




This 92% humidity and 75º was at 6:50 am, about the time I finished trimming a mulberry tree by the northwest corner of our house.  Pretty warm for that time of day, and humid.








Started by taking lot of smaller branches down with loppers -- from top of step-ladder.
(You heard the one about - I like my step-ladder, but I really like my ladder better)


Bunch taken out.


What I was working on.

The mulberry tree was encroaching on the evergreen type tree beside it.  Lots of open space now.




More later, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the end of April 2024

 75 degrees with mostly bright sunshine here in Clarinda, IA at 12:40 pm Tuesday.  Forecast for possibly some storms this late afternoon.  H...